Woodland View 6
At Ream Hills
Midweek stays available from Monday to Friday for 4 nights.
Weekend stays are Friday to Monday for 3 nights.
7 night stays available from either Monday or Friday.
The Woodland View 6 lodges have 3 bedrooms and sleep up to 6. They all have a contemporary open-plan lounge with plenty of room to unwind along with the dining and kitchen areas give these lodges a light and spacious feel.
Relax in style with 3 good sized bedrooms, an ensuite and full sized family bathroom. There is also a decked area for those hot summer nights and evenings to relax outside at Ream Hills.
Key Features & Facilities
- Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite with shower, toilet & hand basin
- Two further twin bedrooms with wardrobes & separate bathroom
- Spacious lounge with flat screen TV, electric fire and French doors
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooker, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Gas central heating and fully double glazed
- Free WiFi (the WiFi service is provided on a shared basis and is usually perfectly adequate for basic web surfing, email and social media. It is not designed to support streaming or gaming devices)
- Wooden decking leading to hot tub
- Outdoor table and chairs & private parking
- Fully equipped, towels and bed linen included
- Travel cots & highchairs available to hire
- Sorry we do not accept pets in these lodges
- All accommodation is non smoking
Price inclusive of a Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday stay, we do not offer a nightly rate.
From our Guests
Just got back from a lovely 4 night stay, we stayed in Fylde View 6 on arrival we was greeted by a lovely member of staff who made us feel very welcome. Site is beautiful with lodges surrounding the lake, the site is nice and clean and in a quiet area, 15 minutes drive to Blackpool and around the same to Blackpool zoo. We had a lovely view overlooking the fields and felt nice and private. Close to pubs and restaurants and also a supermarket not too far. We had a hot tub which was situated to the side and was a great addition. Our lodge was fab with everything we needed and Internet access. Already looking at coming back next year!