The Pawprint Chalet has 2 bedrooms and sleeps up to 4. Our traditional pine log cabin has an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, a spacious hallway and 2 bedrooms.
Its beautiful pine interior compliments the traditional pine log outer. There is also a decked area for those hot summer nights and evenings in the hot tub.
Key Features & Facilities
- Master double bedroom
- One further twin bedroom with wardrobe
- Bathroom with shower
- Open plan living room with flat screen TV
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooker, fridge and microwave
- Dining table with chairs
- Free WiFi (the WiFi service is provided on a shared basis and is usually perfectly adequate for basic web surfing, email and social media. It is not designed to support streaming or gaming devices)
- Gas central heating and fully double glazed
- Wooden decking leading to hot tub
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Private parking space
- Fully equipped including bed linen & towels
- Travel cots & highchairs available to hire
- We are happy to accept up to two well behaved dogs at a cost of £39 for a short break & £49 per week per dog
- All accommodation is non smoking
Price inclusive of a Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday stay, we do not offer a nightly rate.
From our Guests
Excellent looking at booking again
Just returned today after 4 nights in the pet-friendly lodge with my partner daughter and dog. The place was excellent nice easy friendly check in. The log cabin was clean and tidy on arrival. Beds were comfortable. The hot tub was excellent and spacious. The place was chilled out very peaceful.