Cedar Woodland View 8+
At Ream Hills
Midweek stays available from Monday to Friday for 4 nights.
Weekend stays are Friday to Monday for 3 nights.
7 night stays available from either Monday or Friday.
This luxury log dream home is quite simply stunning, imported from a bespoke log cabin manufacturer in the beautiful snowy mountains of Kamloops, located in Canada, British Columbia. Each log is carefully handcrafted from top quality Western Red Cedar wood then beautifully assembled to construct this spectacular log home. Our ‘in house design team’ then add their special touches to make these cabins breath-taking from the moment that you step through the door.
The Ladybank Log Cabin boasts a luxurious interior filled with all the home comforts you would require to enjoy a perfect holiday. Not to mention your very own private hot tub situated on a decked platform area. Why not watch the sun set with a glass of wine… What a way to relax and unwind!
Accentuating the beauty of this cabin is an open plan kitchen, dining and living room. The kitchen boasts an island to sit at with bar stools, encouraging a social dining space. Along with a large dining table and large corner sofa area with a 55” flatscreen smart TV, the perfect cosy space to watch Netflix, kickback and forget the world!
The luxurious king size (yes fit for a king) master bedroom is located on the ground floor with a large en-suite bathroom and patio doors with access to the decking and hot tub.
A further 2 bedrooms are located on the first floor, both of which have a double bed with single bunk above (please note the top bunk is only suitable for children aged 6 years & over) and an additional separate single bed. Both bedrooms have an en-suite.
Additionally, there is a downstairs toilet and utility area, housing a washing machine, tumble dryer & sink, if you happen to require these facilities during your stay.
Price inclusive of a Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday stay, we do not offer a nightly rate.
Key Features & Facilities
- Master king bedroom with wardrobes, TV and en-suite (bath & shower)
- Two further bedrooms to sleep up to 3 adults & 1 child in each with wardrobes, TV & separate en-suite
- Spacious lounge with 55” flat screen smart TV & patio doors
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Large dining table (seating 8)
- Separate utility area with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Gas central heating with NEST controller and fully double-glazed windows
- Free WiFi
- Private Hot Tub on a raised wooden decking
- Outdoor table and chairs & private parking area
- Fully equipped including bed linen & towels
- This lodge is not pet friendly
- All accommodation is non smoking