This luxury log dream home is quite simply stunning, imported from a bespoke log cabin manufacturer in the beautiful snowy mountains of British Columbia. Each log is carefully handcrafted from top quality Western Red Cedar wood then beautifully assembled to construct this spectacular log home. Our in-house design team have added their special touches to make this cabin breath-taking from the moment that you step through the door and contains everything that you could possibly need for your perfect cabin retreat in the country.
The ‘Greywolfe’ is the largest of three Log Cabins at Ream Hills sleeping up to 16 guests. The Greywolfe has 8 x super king en-suite bedrooms, is situated on the water’s edge, boasting stunningly beautiful views of our spring-fed lake. Watching the sun set from the decking of this lodge is truly breath taking. Or even better yet, soak up the views whilst relaxing in one of two bubbling hot tubs!
The luxurious interior has been thoughtfully created and filled with all the home comforts you would require to enjoy your perfect holiday. Accentuating the beauty of this cabin is an open plan kitchen, dining and living space. Natter with friends & pop open the prosecco whilst sat at the kitchen island, the Greywolfe lends itself to a social dining space! Snuggle up on the large U-Shaped sofa with your favourite film on a 82” flatscreen smart TV. The perfect cosy space to play board games with the family kickback and forget the world! This spectacular cabin also has a relaxing seating area located on the first floor, a special place to cosy up and take in the stunning views across the water and farmlands beyond.
Offering 8 luxurious en-suite bedrooms (shower & W/C), all of which include super king size beds, 4 of which are zip link – which provides the advantage to turn 2 upstairs & 2 downstairs rooms into twin bedrooms, should you require.
The beauty of the first floor bedrooms is that each have a balcony with outdoor seating, enjoy the sunrise whilst sipping on your morning coffee… the best way to start your day in our opinion!
The kitchen is inclusive of a large double fridge, freezer, 2 ovens and a large induction hob. There is also a wine storage area with wine cooler. Additionally, there is a washer/dryer under the kitchen counter if you happen to require these facilities during your stay.
Price inclusive of a Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday stay, we do not offer a nightly rate.
Key Features & Facilities
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen island with bar seating including double fridge, freezer 2 x ovens 1 x large induction hob & microwave with dining area
- American-style fridge freezer
- Washing machine and dryer
- Dishwasher with cleaning starter pack (dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, dish cloth, tea towel and spare bin bags)
- Open plan lounge area with large u shaped sofa including 82” Smart TV with apps such as Netflix (subscription required)
- Open plan lounge area on the first floor with L shaped sofa, and lounge chairs with spectacular views through the glass balcony overlooking the lake
- Each bedroom is inclusive of it’s own private en-suite bathroom (shower, toilet & basin).
- Sleeps 16 guests
- 8 x Master super king size bed, en-suite and sliding doors onto the balcony (upstairs balconies include outdoor seating area to enjoy your morning coffee)
- Bed linen & towels provided
- Smart TV’s in all bedrooms (subscription required)
- Travel cot & highchair (available upon request)
- Private gated access
- Private driveway with ample parking
- Large private balcony with 2 x large hot tub’s and patio furniture offering exquisite views across the lake