Cedar Lakeside 8+
At Ream Hills
Midweek stays available from Monday to Friday for 4 nights.
Weekend stays are Friday to Monday for 3 nights.
7 night stays available from either Monday or Friday.
This luxury log dream home is quite simply stunning, imported from a bespoke log cabin manufacturer in the beautiful snowy mountains of British Columbia. Each log is carefully handcrafted from top quality Western Red Cedar wood then beautifully assembled to construct this spectacular log home. Our in-house design team have added their special touches to make these cabins breath-taking from the moment that you step through the door containing everything that you could possibly need for your perfect cabin retreat in the country.
The ‘Montrose’ is one of two Log Cabins at Ream Hills, the only difference being, the Montrose is situated on the lake edge, boasting stunningly beautiful views of our spring-fed lake. Watching the sun set from the decking of this lodge is truly breath taking. Or even better yet, soak up the views whilst relaxing in your bubbling hot tub!
The luxurious interior has been thoughtfully created and filled with all the home comforts you would require to enjoy your perfect holiday. Accentuating the beauty of this cabin is an open plan kitchen, dining and living space. Natter with friends & pop open the prosecco whilst sat at the kitchen island, the Montrose lends itself to a social dining space! Snuggle up on the corner sofa with your favourite film on a 55” flatscreen smart TV. The perfect cosy space to play board games with the family kickback and forget the world!
The luxurious master bedroom with a four-poster king size bed is located on the ground floor with a spacious en-suite bathroom (main bath & W/C). The beauty of this bedroom is the sliding patio doors leading out onto the outdoor decking area, enjoy the sunrise whilst sipping on your morning coffee… the best way to start your day in our opinion!
Located on the first floor, a further two bedrooms, both of which have a double bed with single bunk above (please note the top bunk is only suitable for children aged 6 years & over) and an additional separate single bed. Both bedrooms are inclusive of an en-suite shower and W/C.
Additionally, there is a downstairs toilet and utility area, housing a washing machine, tumble dryer & sink, if you happen to require these facilities during your stay.
Price inclusive of a Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday stay, we do not offer a nightly rate.
Key Features & Facilities
- Master king bedroom (ground floor) inclusive of a wardrobe, TV and large en-suite
- Two further bedrooms to sleep up to 3 adults & 1 child inclusive of wardrobes, TV & separate en-suite
- Spacious lounge with 55” flat screen smart TV & patio doors overlooking the lake
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Separate utility area housing a washing machine & tumble dryer
- Gas central heating with NEST controller and fully double-glazed windows
- Free WiFi
- Private Hot Tub on a raised wooden decking overlooking the lake
- Outdoor table and chairs & private parking area
- Fully equipped including bed linen & towels
- This lodge is not pet friendly
- All accommodation is non smoking